Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Sparkleglitterpinklaserbeam desu~

I have a confession to make, I am a MANGA NERD. Sadly I also have a life, and ACTUALLY do sports. I don't sit around making cosplay costumes that'll make me look fat ( I would be L though, cheap) anyways, let's cut to the chase!


Some few mangas that I recommend :


- Innocent life
Why? Daisy Yamada with her charming cute drawing has done it again, Innocent life is such a great oneshot to read. She captures everyday not-so-usual-yet-usual problems (such as divorce etc) and squeeze in it to several chapters.


- Love! Wan
Why? When a sweet school girl saves her life for a dog, the great dog-senin has granted her a special power to turn other people into dogs! A very sweet manga, I love the little comedic acts and the weird twists in the plot. The drawing is also very very cute


- Switch Girl!!
Why? One word : Hilariouslyromantic. The character Nia has switches, when she's on she turns into the schools idol and friend but when she's off she turns into a Lazy, cranky otaku. No one knows however she is discovered by a guy who also has "Switch on/off". The drawings of Nia On/Off really contrast!


I actually have more to recommend but I my fingers feel weird. I shouldn't have washed my hands with sunlight.


"Don't look back in annoy-..anger" - Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment