Monday, June 14, 2010

Hot like the grassfield

Ok I just watched Ned vs. Den, and stupid me I just realized. ALL SOCCERPLAYERS ARE HOT, well more like attractive. ( I'm a girl, feel my soccerguycraze)

and one thing I found this really weird doll called the "Skipper" doll, it's supposed to be barbie's younger sister, unfortunately they stopped producing these toys. Why you may ask , well "Skipper" is actually a "growing" doll. When you wind up her right arm it grows one inch taller and get this it grows BOOBS too!





It looks innocent and actually really cute right? But no it had too grow boobs. Personally for me this is really cool! but for the mommies and daddies who was so distracted by work to buy their little girls (and possible young homosexual who are just dying to take off that ugh of a skirt off her). Weeeeell let's just say mattel got some complaints

Don't believe me ? Click here, I promise Skipper will love it

"Don't you dare crank my arm like Skipper" - Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment