Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Curiousity Killed the Girl

For these past days I've been wondering about weird stuff like " Where do hemofrodite people "go" when they're in a public place?" and " Why wasn't that door push? It felt like a push door" and even " Why does the black guy always get killed first in horror movies?"

Then I ask myself again, reaching the curious thoughts in my head. Suddenly it talked to me about serious matters that even I was surprised of! Wow I thought that my head was dominated with comics, school, cartoons,music and smutty skeet.

Then suddenly fear, hopes, dreams and even some problems here and there were dominating my head in that little hour. It's as if these thoughts have been stored in a vault for so long that it finally leaked out, bursted out from that vault.

Luckily I came back to normal, and my brain fixed that vault!

Sctoopid stuff I did from the last post til now
- Pissed someone off because of this vault ( Sorry )
- Walked into a glass door
- Made a huge mistake on the laptop , and was forced to reinstall
- Got lost in a mall, and passed the same stores 3 times
- Was catcalled and FELL

My GCSE are finished and I don't feel like gaming my butt out. Sad

"Whattaya want from me? Money"- Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment