Friday, June 18, 2010

Sommar Tider Hej Hej Sommar Tider!

Well it's vacation time over here at Indonesia for most student. Let me sum up my agenda!

Things I want to do :

- Finish up "Eat, pray and love"
- Finish up "Bestfriends forever"
- Re-read "When the platypus and Plato walked in a bar"
- Teach Rizka how to swim
- Achieve the highest level in the tales of Abyss/Radiant Mythology
- Finish up "Kingdom Hearts"
- Read and follow up : "Durarara!!", "Kingdom Hearts II", "Naruto" and maybe try "Angel Beats"
- Visit Indonesian monuments and places (while I'm still here) with the family
- Fix my "clock" before the new semester starts
- Bake atleast a batch of cookies or a dozen muffins
- Finish up my projects aka presents for my budds
- Work out regularly

Well I think that's all, I hope I can finish up all of those goals. Most of them revolve around manga/anime/game so I guess I can finish up some.

"I should open a nail parlor" -Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment