Thursday, July 8, 2010

(14) Days of summer vacation

Indonesia, the only place in the world where school starts 6.30 am. And probably the very few countries that have 2 weeks of summer vacation. the bright side is that we finish school earlier.

Now a few post before, I wrote my summer goals! Let's take a look at it shall we :

- Finish up "Eat, pray and love"
- Halfway there!
- Finish up "Bestfriends forever"
- Same goes for this book
- Re-read "When the platypus and Plato walked in a bar"
- Decided to ditch this one, no particular reason why.
- Teach Rizka how to swim
- She couldn't get out of the house
- Achieve the highest level in the tales of Abyss/Radiant Mythology
- Radiant of myhtology, satisfied. I came across Persona 4. Enough said.
- Finish up "Kingdom Hearts"
- Finished up the manga, couldn't find the game!
- Read and follow up : "Durarara!!", "Kingdom Hearts II", "Naruto" and maybe try "Angel Beats"
- Tried "Angel Beats!" it's still new! so following this up :)
- Love the plot in "Durarara!!" ditto to this :)
- I've watched the 1st part of Naruto so many times, stil loving and following this.
- Re-watched Gurren Lagann, still epic.
- Read alot of other mangas, very satisfied :)

- Visit Indonesian monuments and places (while I'm still here) with the family
- I don't know what happened here, our plans got cancelled.
- Fix my "clock" before the new semester starts
- Done :), I can sleep soundly at any time now
- Bake atleast a batch of cookies or a dozen muffins
- Been baking so much! Very satisfied :)
- Finish up my projects aka presents for my budds
- Almost done, but I doubt it'll be done soon
- Work out regularly
- Everyday, 30 min. :)and feeling great

It's not an incredabliy-life-changing-set-of-goals, but it's enough to make this girl relaxed and pumped up for a new school semester!
Also after many mangas,anime and games. I need a break from the virtual world and meet up with some real people!



Oh and one thing, look what I found :



A knocked-up Barbie doll! I guess the condom was sold seperatley.
But seriously I don't know what the creators had in mind when they made this. But they made her look really pregnant! and here's a bonus you lift up her belly a baby is there ready for little kids to play with it


Seems pretty much creepishly adorable to me, I seriously have no comments about this doll.
Click me you got internet protection!

" I used to wake up at 6am" - Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment