Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Randomius ziggaziggaahiusmamalfius

In this post I've decided to write some random facts about yours truly. For some reason writing random facts about yourself makes you smile or even laugh at yourself right? It's like some excerise you get when you're visting a psychiatrist, not that I have...
Anyways! Let's start!

1. Made and manufactured in Indonesia.
2. My Nicknames: Mafia Narkotika (5th grade), Tinky winkie (2nd grade), Miss Rabbit face (4th grade), Taffy (7th grade) and Taf (9th-now)
3. I have no favourite colour, the reason why is that I don't want to hurt the other colours feelings.
4. Friends describe me as a very hyper person.
5. I draw on my bedroom wall :]
6. I've meet a guy who described himself as a gangsta and thinks that Usher is the best rapper alive. ( facepalm x10)
7. I do nails, more like nail art :) one hand left-right ftw!
8. I used to be a fat kid who wore cute girly clothes
9. I've lost some weight and I'm now afraid of wearing anything else than my dad's t-shirts and jeans
10. I usually walk into glass doors
11. and push, pull doors
12. When I was in the 5th grade I fell into a pond.
" - I was sitting by the pond, cloud watching. Suddenly I lost my balance when I tried to get up and landed head first into the water. I had no spare clothes that day :)
13. I have this weird sense of wanting to know about weird stuff.
14. If I were a fantasy creature I would defintely be a mermaid, cause you simply can't take me out of the water once I'm in it.
15. I love facepainting or anything that envolves with paint, colours and water
16. My ideal guy has to have a splash of andre 3k charm and the brain of lupe fiasco.
17. I like, well love cookies, cakes and other pastries
18. I'm a lazy blogger, but once I write I'll write A LOT
19. Games, manga and anime are the only super asian things about me
20. I'm in the English club and Volley club.
21. I don't have a stereotype.
22. My right feet and right hand are longer than the left.
23. taking As-A levels in 1 year-ish, lawd have mercy

I this is enough, it's not as funny as my other random-me post. But I'm certain that this is more personal though, well personal in my level.

" I've lost my zing here"- Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment