Thursday, July 8, 2010

Vuvuzela Button?

I just realized the Vuvuzela button on youtube. Yes, it does exist. Why? ask the admins, for all I know when you push the vuvuzela button. You'll be able to watch your youtube vids with the accompany of the vuvuzela sounds! It's pretty annoying yet so relaxing.

So look what I found this morning : Vampire suck the movie
Oh I am so glad they've decided to make this parody, I just can't sit through another movie about how awsome vampires are. They suck your blood period. They don't shine nor do they live in a mansion or have condos in europe.

Click or Midge gets knocked up again

Oh you're probably bored with this but I have new school semester plans :

- Be more orginazed
~ Took up dad's advise about using binders instead of notebooks, he said " save the planet use a binder!"
- Keep up with the English Club and at least try doing debate
~ I'm doing this for dad's and the trophies sake, yes I am a trophy chaser. Besides debating is a skill that I can use someday in the near future.
- Be fit and stay healthy
~ This means that I'll be staying out of the cafeteria, and attend volley practice after school. or perhaps take up soccer?
- Study more, less internett-manga-game-time
~ I pretty much doubt this, but heck I'll give it a try :)
- Mandarin lessons?
~ Should I? I mean "Ni Hao" is just a few blocks away
- Change piano lessons day
~ They changed the teacher, and the new one sucks. I'm thinking about moving it to Mon or Thurs

Well that's pretty much it. It ain't much but it's the small things that matter I guess.

"I'm still in bed"- Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment