Monday, July 26, 2010

Lesson Learned

For you who know me IRL, you might describe me as the type of person who " Acts-before-thinks" What can I say? Talk less do more.
Anyways, I'm in highschool, duh I mean I'm a sophmore now. Which means that I've meet new people, learned stuff that I doubt we'll never use in the future and practiced different morals.

Like my fellow Dage said a few days ago : Knowing and practising are two different things.
Dage is a wise old man, so duh, it's true. Knowing and practising are two different things. You know what's right and what's wrong. Yet very few of us has the guts to actually do so.

I remember when I was in the 4th grade all of my classmates swore that they won't drink nor smoke, but who's talking now. Practically everyone in that class now is either a passive drinker or a regular/social smoker ( and the ocassional tobacco chewer)

See? and then there's the crap about love, but I won't go to that part. Boo no! People have different perceptions about that touchy-touchy oh~ topic. Yes, in just a year I've heard and seen different views, stories and histories about this topic. Well if love wasn't that complicated then, it wouldn't be as fun as it is now.


" I'm still random even after this serious post" - Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment