Thursday, August 5, 2010

Will I be randomizing today?

Haven't filled in the ol'blogg for a while. I made this account for about a year ago, sadly it failed a year ago. So I decided to start again ( read: Rotten cheese, new canvas?) and now surprisingly. This is the 15td post of the year!

Can I get a woohoo?


Oh, I've realized that it's been a year since twilight. and it took several months to get the "vampire-craze-epidimic" to sink, well it sunk because of the bebier-fever. Anyways when I thought it was on the end of it's glory days, new moon came up. A few months after that Eclipse came up popping on the screen. I was going to watch letters to juliet, the movie wasn't even out and I had edward's face on my popcorn bucket. A few days after that there was this gossip about a celeb sextape ( FYI : not a common thing in Indonesia) and it quickly leaked into other gossip.


Okay my point is that I don't really get why people buy into culture that much. Most of the articles we read in the magazines are mostly about unknown yet known people. And if that's not enought alot of people my age actually talk about this, as if it's something crucial to talk about.

But then again we are in our "let's search for who we are stage" Okay enough random yet weird yet serious talk here's a picture of a monkey!

You sexy thang.

" That monkey is better than any hentai manga"- Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment