Friday, August 13, 2010

Drumroll Please!

Yes, you've guessed it right! The results are in :

ABCDD

Yes, there is a D in there. Boy how am I darn well satisfied with this. Well if you want to know more about the GCSE or CIE, I recommend you to go to the site. I really don't want to use my blogging space to explain everything about the exams. ( Oh and a high five to god, yeah you rock)

Now for my next trick I shall pull a rabbit out of my left nostril, joke. My next stop is As-level and (hopefully please let there be a) LSAT test.

LSAT is a preperation test and some kind of entrance test for law students, well it's a win-win opportunity for me. If I don't pass the LSAT I can use my TOEFL or ESL score, if I pass the LSAT test I can use my ESL score as a shield or a barrier to lead me through the hundreds of many warriors who are fighting for a spot in that major! But either way I still want to get through high school and get my Indonesian HS diploma.

Well that's if I don't move before my dad gets a "spot" outside Indonesia.

"Math is religion, you have to believe that 2 + 2 is 4 not 6 "- Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment