Saturday, August 28, 2010

It Finally Happened

Just like the title says, it finally happened.
The EC bukber and regeneration, I never wanted it. But good evening folks I'm the new EC president 2010/2011, fresh from the 11th grade oven. The new vice pres, the one and only Rizka Septiani. I hope we both can succeed as this year's EC staff :)

Oh, and I just made our EC 78's new twitter : follow our shenanigans @Englishclub78

And so sadly I have to end this post. yes I know it's ( finally) short, it's not that I'm lazy. Well I am lazy this time, I have a good reason to be! I'm sick, yes the effect of having multiple quizzes is finally kicking in. Kidd, I just lack of sleep that's all, As level is way too much to digest in just a couple of weeks ( even if it's just 2 chapters)



" Lack of sleep, lack of randomness " - Taffy

1 comment: