Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Clock

Well the GCSE results are finally coming in.
14th August 2010 will be the day bombs (my parents) will explode with all their fury.
It was nice knowing you web-world.

Anyways, I hope that I pass math and ESL . I'll be needing those two in the real world well more, like I'll be using them more when I get into college. I pretty much doubt about taking medicine, biology as my major..just the thought of it makes me feel sorry for my lecturer!

Eventhough that science may not be the best choice for me, but it's darn right interesting and un-surpisingly the most surprising! a baby is born with only 30 bones, but when it grows older it has 206. the small intestine can be as long as 2 grown men!

I'm rambling out of the topic again.
You know what I'd love to take? Law or International relations. Simply because I want to learn the regulations. It makes me wonder how simple written text can control, organize civilisation. (Our EC debate coach can laugh all he wants here) And you know what makes me even more curious? the power of speech, words well put together in a sentence mixed with the confidence of the speaker has more power than any water bottle thrown at by our house delegates. Ha!

" I guess curiosity makes me move"- Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment