Thursday, September 23, 2010

Urgh I'll Combo You!

Still in the 30 day challenge! whoop whoop
Next question, I've decided to combo it. Since recently people has been asking me how I think of these touchy-touchy topics, and the TWO questions are :

"Day 03 - Your views on drugs and alcohol."


When I first saw this question I was like " OMG health-class-question much?" It's not that I don't care about this topic it's just, well stupid. The people who do drugs they know it's dangerous and still they do it. And people who do, do drugs and are not aware, then I blame the people around them, even the goverment. We live in this countries, and a goverments job is to make it's people happy! and not happy as in "I'm so darn high whoop" but in healthy happy. Aware them, then pass on yor awareness about drugs. It's all about cooperation and opening yourself, that's all we need. ( But I am so for drugs in medical use)


Next question is really touchy especially for me, living in a majority Islamic country, I'll keep this short to avoid any controversial ( Hopefully)



"Day 04 - Your views on religion"


Sigh, it's not that. I've been exposed to so many issues about this. Why can't we all get along? religion is religion, it's not debatteble nor is it an issue strong enough to drop a bomb about it. We have human rights, to believe in what we want and to express what we believe. Some people see these conventions as an advantage ( in a bad way no need to give examples), and misinterpreting it. I believe that anything can be solved through discussions these days, and if you're smart enough to make a nuclear bomb with human logic and why not settle down and disscus with the human logic that we proclaim that we have? but that answer will probably be mixed by pride and prejudice.


Final answer to number 3 and 4:


- " Izzz bad"


- " I have my way of worshipping, and I believe in god"


"Shawty short short post"-Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment