Monday, September 20, 2010

e.Comp Craziness

Dear lord, I haven't had any time to write so yeah,

Anyways last week ( 15-19) was e.Comp2010, and yes you guessed it your all-time random storyteller was there to compete. But seriously this year's competition was rough and no it's not just Arlene Junstar the other competitors were good ( Honorable mention: Andra). I wish I could post a vid or something to show you how awsome the other competitors were!

Oh and this year was really strict, I even had my personal comitee-dude who followed and waited me to the bathroom. He was funky and pretty cool, but still dude who the heck follows a minor (teenager) to the bathroom and waits for them? it's not that I have a personal acting coach cramped up in the bathroom closet.
Anways let's keep this short enough to post pictures down here,
I meet this comittee guy, Sergio. Now this dude, we connect fast, like people thought that we were old friends ( he's old dadumcah) What I like about this guy is that he reads me, and I feel that we've been multiple persons. Please people I've been the nerd, the popular, the jock even the outcast. I've been so many people that I really don't know who I am. I'm stereotype-less, and in search of "who I am" eww that sounds so cliche'-like-every-teenlit-moral-thing. Well in short I've come to a solution, no matter how much advice or readings I get, I will still keep changing and I just need to handle this "problem" in a way I can see it as a beneficial side for me.
"It's not the problem, it's how you see it "- Sergio

Enough! let the pictures roll!


"Pssh how do you put in captions? #schoooopied #gasp #Isoundlikeatwitterwhore #ihavebecomthone #hahahover140chrts"- Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment