Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Decade?

I guess I'll be writing in my blog a little more often now, okay then next question :
-
"Day 02 - Where you’d like to be in 10 years. "
-
Lemme see, that means that I'll be around 26 then? Eww old. Well I've always wanted to be a lawyer, well more like I've wanted to work with something related to law for a long time. Sigh, I'll give you peek on my plans, well more like dreams :

-

After graduating, I'd like to take my LSAT ( which is sad that they don't have it here) then go to college, I'd love to go to GWU or Den haag law school. I refuse to study law in Indonesia, why? well let's save it up for next time shall we. Moving on after I graduate from my bachelor degree, I want to search for a masters degree in Law, International law. Since I hear it's easier that way :)

-
Sadly I can't learn anything from the social science part in my hisgh school years, I'm ( sadly) taking science, kinda drowning here btw. And yes I do suck in chemistry, whether it's in english or not. But one thing that I've learned from dad is that the future is never secure, no matter how smart or how good you are.

-

Dad he actually wanted to be an engineer, but he ended up in the International relations program. He was quite pissed at first, but then when he studied for the first semester. He loved it and felt more confident in this major and about this choice than anything else.


Hearing these stories well, I get worried but excited at the same time about what'll the future brings. Truly god has a plan for us all right?

Btw I am SO proud of these little guys :)



-
" I have my way of worshipping God and his disciples" -Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment