Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Let's Take Up a Challenge

Well I guess I should take up a challenge, I really need to keep track on myself. Let's see first question :
"Day 01 - Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is."
-
-
Wow internet these days, getting so personal and open. Well by me writing in this blog, I'm already participating. However I do not wish to share my "lovey-dovey" relationship stats with you ( Which involves me and a bag of chips with good ol' House and Wilson shaking what god gave them)
-
-
Instead I'll tell you a bit about my relationship w/friends,
I've been many persons, well in terms of P4 players, I can switch personas. But not intentionally, sadly. I've been the Nerd, outcast, bitch, teachers pet, jock and even the "it girl" (OMG), and of course that means I've had different friends, with of course different personalities. I've lived in different countries, which means I've meet different kinds of persons with different skin and most importantly different beliefs ( You name it religous, political etc.)
-
And what amuses me the most about these oh-so-called different people? They're all the same, but different in their stereotypical way. Different as in how they act and think, same as in their loyalty towards other friends that they care about and how I can lose my grip from their frieandship they offer me. And how much I've come to realise that I've never had a friend who's been there for me, there as in physically. (As in actually being there, at that place)
But being in this kind of moving condition, makes me realise that I have 3-4 years here with new friends and I don't want to waste a minute of this. Sadly I can't be attached to people, and I've become used to this. No matter how much I love my newfound and old friends, I can't get myself to attach myself fully to them.
-
-
Final answer :
" Unable to attach to people, afraid to commit both in a friendly and romantically way."
-
-
" I guess I still have a long way to go. SUIT UP OH YEAH" - Taffy

No comments:

Post a Comment