Monday, April 4, 2011

Why oh why

Sorry readers (doubt there are though), I haven't been here for a while again

so how about a list of updates in my life

1. I moved, yes they actually got rid of me now
2. Emotionally unbalanced, effected how I was as a person
3. Got a Blackberry and trollin'
4. Jumped back to my good old self again
5. Somewhat felt a growing passion for drawing (serious)

So I guess you're expecting some long random article about an anime or manga ( maybe more boobed dolls?) but no, I'll keep this nice and short for today :)

These past months, no weeks. I've learned that moving in the middle of your highschool year, sucks. And those clique movies, yeah those are real. I was the one who lived in a safe fantasy haven for these past 2 years-ish. Where something like a warm hug from everyone was real, where school was like cheers! everyone knew each other well.

So yeah, I pretty much know why I was so depressed. Changing your enviroment, new people not used to you, neither the way you talk nor dressed. Especially in a society that literally judges you on that first "hello"

Unfortunately my first hello , was a shaky hand followed with a creepy "Hey-im-new-wanna-be-my-friend-and-stick-with-me-forEVER?" Tragic I know, sad? meh not neccesary it was a good shoot I may say. From that point, I unfortunately got even shakier and more grim. As if there was nothing left in the world who wanted me by their side, you know all emo (laughing here, but yeah it does)

But it took me maybe too long to realize that, hey I may be all alone in the states, but I have friends, Indonesia and Norway. Where mit hati er alltid disitu! (yes, "gado-gado") Which comes to the morale ladies and gentlemen: I learned the real value of friends, which is actually not enough to be put in words, you'll have to learnit yourselves! (dadumcah!)

"The last one did not make any se- HEY SOUL EATER"- Taffy

1 comment: